Re: Unable to open any files through VFS in nautilus 2.8

> Also, it seems if I select alternative programs from the run-with menu,
> it loads in them fine, but if I select the primary program from the
> context menu, it's the exact same result as clicking the file.

I don't have any VFS system around here, so I can't test. Anyways, does
the standard open show you a program? E.g. my svgs say "open with
inkscape" and not just "open" even with the standard open. If not so,
just go into properties, where you will find the "open with" tab. This
allows you to easily change the programs in for "open with" and lets you
select a standard program to open with.

David

PS: I guess you know, but this is the best I can do.