Re: nautilus-vcs

The main reason that everything is in the cvs plugin is that I haven't
sat down and taken a wide look at the available version control systems
and figured out what a reasonable set of abstractions are.  It's easy to
design for subversion, because it uses the same concepts and workflow as
cvs.  But a redesign to take subversion into account would then need
more redesigning to integrate other version control systems.

I'm not opposed to design changes to make subversion work easier in
nautilus-vcs.  Someone has submitted a patch to work on the cvs stuff,
so there's some outstanding work, but we should be able to merge that
with any major changes.

-dave