Restoration of window size and position

Hi,

I'm using Nautilus 2.6 on FC2 and observed the following problem: I had
two nautilus windows open that showed two folders "web" with the same
name. After logging out and in again the two folders switched their
position and size, i.e. the one "web" folder had the size and position
of the other "web" folder in the last session. Can others observe this
bug, too, or am I again lucky in that the problem is solved already in
2.8?

Thanks

--
Markus Bertheau <twanger bluetwanger de>