Re: Middle-click on file -> open file and close nautilus window
- From: Jürg Billeter <j bitron ch>
- To: Markus Bertheau <twanger bluetwanger de>
- Cc: nautilus-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: Middle-click on file -> open file and close nautilus window
- Date: Mon, 11 Oct 2004 18:24:56 +0200
On Mon, 2004-10-11 at 17:42 +0200, Markus Bertheau wrote:
> I'm using spatial mode and most often click folder icons with the middle
> mouse button in order for the parent folder window to close right away.
> I have caught myself a number of times middle-clicking on files,
> expecting the folder window to close. The file is indeed opened with
> middle click, but the folder window stays open. Can't that be changed?
I assume you're still using nautilus 2.6 as in nautilus 2.8.0 the folder
window gets closed, too.
Jürg Billeter <j bitron ch>
] [Thread Prev