Re: Usability problem, and solution proposal

On Thu, 2004-09-30 at 14:23, Julien Olivier wrote:

I like the idea that the source window drops to the back once you start
dragging and then pops back to the fore when finished.  This way
dragging would work in other apps as well.  Don't quite know how you
would handle dragging within the app, I guess it would have to wait
until you dragged outside the window boarder or something.

--
George Farris <george gmsys com>