Nautilus Warning messages !!

Hi,

I am new to linux and its UI.

After i work on some directories in UI and log off, i get lotta warning messages like: I am using nautilus 2.2.1 and gnome 2.0 (how to find about gnome version ?, I got this from the help when I did log off and through that went to help and then about )

--Hash table keys for warning below:
->file:.///var/.Trash-root and so on

(nautilus:3254) : Eel WARNING **: "nautilus-directory.c:directories" hash table still has 12 elements at quit time (keys above)

(nautilus:3254): Bonobo-WARNING **: Leaked a total of 21 refs to 17 bonobo object(s)

I am not understanding the cause of these errors and not able to think of possible solution.

Can somebody please help me to solve this. Thanks in the anticipation that I will get some hints to solve it.

Regards,