Re: PROPONSAL : nautilus-sendto

Eugenia Loli-Queru wrote:
BTW. having both "Use default background" and "Change desktop
background" could be a one menu entry with the latter name. How often do
a user need to set the background to default. It is not an averyday
task.

You are of course, correct on this one. However, this was discussed in the past as well, and no action was taken.

Eugenia

Actually, I believe something was committed to HEAD. The trick is, "use default background" really only applies to open folder windows (background of the folder). So, it's still present in folder right-click menus but removed from the desktop menu. I haven't tested CVS, but that is what I remember in the exchanges about the submitted patch(es).

- John