Re: Extending WebDAV featureset?

On Mon, May 24, 2004 at 11:39:37AM +0200, Alexander Larsson wrote:
| I'm not sure exactly what it is you want to do, but its possible that
| nautilus extensions will do what you want. You can try playing around
| with it and see if it seems to work for you.

I've poked around on the docs and it seems what I want is to create
some context menus and property pages. However, those should be made
available depending on the existence of a specific namespace on the
response to a PROPFIND. From the docs it doesnt seem like this should
be possible, as they talk about registering stuff for mime types only.

Is there a way to do this that the docs dont cover?

/me crosses fingers in the hope that docs are incomplete

--
Sidnei da Silva <sidnei awkly org>
http://awkly.org - dreamcatching :: making your dreams come true

Simulations are like miniskirts, they show a lot and hide the essentials.
		-- Hubert Kirrman