Re: [PATCH] Wrong working directory for executed programs
- From: Alexander Larsson <alexl redhat com>
- To: Martin Wehner <martin wehner epost de>
- Cc: Nautilus <nautilus-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Wrong working directory for executed programs
- Date: 21 May 2004 10:39:08 +0200
On Fri, 2004-05-21 at 02:36, Martin Wehner wrote:
> Another small patch at #110407:
> Nautilus doesn't chdir to the current view directory when launching
> apps, but always uses the path Nautilus was started from (~ most of the
> time). This leads to brokenness with everything that relies on the
> current working directory to be set correctly (Launcher scripts mainly).
Looks good to me. Please commit.
Alexander Larsson Red Hat, Inc
alexl redhat com alla lysator liu se
He's a sword-wielding hunchbacked card sharp who dotes on his loving old ma.
She's a foxy nymphomaniac Hell's Angel from Mars. They fight crime!
] [Thread Prev