Re: how to close all nautilus browser windows at one time?
- From: "Eugenia Loli-Queru" <eloli hotmail com>
- To: "jamie" <jamiemcc blueyonder co uk>
- Cc: nautilus-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: how to close all nautilus browser windows at one time?
- Date: Sun, 16 May 2004 14:19:06 -0700
> > I am interested in this too (I use it all the time with Finder), but is
> > there really a way to do it with Nautilus?
> yes - type the following in a terminal window :
> killall nautilus
I suggest you keep the sarcasm away of this list. It doesn't help anyone.
The question was legitimate and serious: with the spatial nautilus new users
will be constantly ending up having a lot of windows open and then they will
be trying to close them manually one by one (until they learn how to
properly use it). A shortcut to close all open nautilus windows is now
needed more than ever.
] [Thread Prev