Re: About #123691 - Permission Change Crash
- From: Alexander Larsson <alexl redhat com>
- To: Martin Wehner <martin wehner epost de>
- Cc: Nautilus <nautilus-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: About #123691 - Permission Change Crash
- Date: 30 Mar 2004 18:36:03 +0200
On Thu, 2004-03-11 at 16:21, Martin Wehner wrote:
> On Thu, 2004-03-11 at 09:27 +0100, Alexander Larsson wrote:
> > I think a better approach is to ref the propetry window before the
> > callback, and unref it when they get called. That way we won't lose the
> > changes made. Also, we need to take care to handle possible destroyed
> > (but not finalized) unrealized windows in the callbacks.
> Yeah, that sounds better indeed - I'll try to cook something up along
> these lines.
I commited something like this to cvs.
Alexander Larsson Red Hat, Inc
alexl redhat com alla lysator liu se
He's an old-fashioned shark-wrestling sorceror living undercover at Ringling
Bros. Circus. She's a foxy punk schoolgirl from a secret island of warrior
women. They fight crime!
] [Thread Prev