Filesniff and suffix bug

Bugzilla didn't respond so I post it here so it doesn't get lost...
The bug is about the suffix and filesniff behaviour.

I did:
cp /usr/share/pixmaps/galeon.png $HOME/galeon.txt

I open the $HOME in a spatial nautilus window (CVS 2004-03-06).

Then I double-clicked on the file and get a warning is telling me that I
have missmatch for the suffix and filetype (as I expected).
I clicked away the warning and pressed F2 and renamed the file, then I
(still in the same nautilus window) double-clicked the file to open it
(now it has the correct .png suffix) and still get the warning about the
missmatch.

I had to close the window and open it againt to make it work.

//Snaggen