Mime-type detection and GLabels application

HI,

I use the glabels application to print out adressing labels, but after I upgraded to Gnome 2.6, I can no longer launch glabels by clicking on a .glabels file. It is being classified as a application/x-gzip file and I'm only offered file-roller as a possible application.

I have .glabels file registered as application/x-glabels in "File Types and Programs", with the glabels application as default, but it is apparently being ignored.

How do I persuade nautilus to launch the application of my choice on these files?

I run Gnome 2.6 from Debian unstable.

--
René Seindal (rene seindal dk)