shortcut F2 for file rename no more in 2.6?

I'm using Debian/unstable since last night and I'm enjoying brand new 2.6
Gnome. Thanks for your great work (at least on Nautilus front).

Anyway I got some questions:

Seems like pressing F2 for renaming files (which I used in 2.4)  doesn't work
in 2.6 Nautilus anymore. Is it a bug or feature? How do I rename my files without
to much mouse moves and clicks?

I was also used in 2.4 to mount my removable media by right-clicking anywhere
on Desktop and selecting Disks... from context menu. Now I have to navigate to
Computer object (a bit distracting), then locate the right icon. Grrr. Anyway, how do you
guys mount your removable media without making mouse trajectories kilometers
long?

Thanks for any tip/explanation.

Vit Kotrla