Re: View Gnumeric vs Opening

On Thu, 2004-05-27 at 14:36, Donald D Henson wrote:
> SuSE 9.1, Gnome 2.4, Nautilus 2.4.2
>
> When I click on most application file icons, the application is executed
> and the file is loaded into the application, just as I would expect.
> However, when I click on a Gnumeric file icon, I get the file opened
> (for viewing only) in another Nautilus window. I've tried to find a
> place to set an option or something but I can't find any. Does anyone
> know how to make Nautilus open a Gnumeric file rather than just viewing
> it? Should I submit a bug? Any advice/assistance will be appreciated.

This is because you once set gnumeric files to "open in view" in the
mime system. I think you can change that with the "open with -> other
application -> go there" dialog.

                   alexl redhat com    alla lysator liu se
He's an uncontrollable Amish senator on the wrong side of the law. She's a
brilliant renegade mechanic with only herself to blame. They fight crime!