Re: windows shares disappeared

W liście z pon, 19-07-2004, godz. 18:24, Juha Pahkala pisze:
> Well, this has nothing to do with spatiality, just wanted to thank you
> guys. But, today for some reason (I don't know what I did) all my
> mounted windows partitions disappeared from my desktop. And also from
> the 'Computer' folder. And in addition, my two cdrom drives aren't
> visible in the 'Computer' folder anymore, there's only Filesystem and
> Network icons remaining. I'm really clueless since I wasn't making any
> changes to my preferences (at least, not that I know of :))
>
> Is there an easy gconf key or something that I could check? Any Ideas?

Hmm, did you Home icon disappear too? I had that recently, basically it
was caused by gconfd-2 running from inside jhbuild, instead of distro
one, due to my hacking. Nautilus couldn't find it's keys, and effect was
that all mounts, and Home icon disappeared from desktop, leaving only
Computer and Network. I don't know if you played with jhbuild, but maybe
you updated some FC2 packages that could cause gconfd-2 or Nautilus'
schemas to do something strange?

HTH,
Maciej

--