NFS Support in Nautilus

Hi,

I'm not sure whether this question has been asked before cause I'm new to this list and I've not seen it anywhere, but where is the NFS support in Nautilus gone?

nfs://

results in "is not a valid location"

checking out gnome-vfs-2.0 also reveals that there is no NFS module and there is nothing configured, it's actually commented out.

Why is NFS support disabled? SMB support is there, but it's unreliable on this network, whether it's a software or hardware thing, it's still annoying not to be able to share files using gnome properly, yes, I know I could just mount them, but I dont want to do that, konqueror works fine, so it's not a problem with my system otherwise it would affect konq too.

Also NFS is faster, I've got that unix services for windows installed on the other machines here and I get around 6.5MB/sec out of NFS, yet I get around 3->4MB/sec outta SM.

Thanks!

kosh