nautlius CVS crash at startup

Hi,

I just installed most of gnome with the CVS HEAD sources and everything compiled
and installed fine (scrollkeeper, gconf ...).

Nautilus starts correctly if it doesn't open an exploration window but crashed
when it does. I'd like to send you a backtrace with gdb but gdb told me that
none of my libraries have debugging symbols.

I compiled every CVS app with CFLAGS=-Wall -g -O2 and if possible
--enable-debug. Also, I set the NAUTILUS_DEBUG env var.

To get the bt, i usr gdb /usr/bin/nautilus <pid> and 'thread apply all bt' or
'bt full'

Did I forget something to get a valid backtrace ?

Thx.

Johan.