Re: Directory drill-down navigation

This is one of the most Intelligent remarks on spacial Nautilus I've
seen in a while and deserves some consideration.  I have to concur that
having to move the mouse so far to a new windows is generally a pain.
New users are not going to know that they can right click and browse.
Heck more than half the users I run up against don't get the whole right
click idea in the first place. Odd? You bet, but still true.

--
George Farris <george gmsys com>