Re: Feedback: Six Nautilus annoyances

Yes please dont make nautilus launch apps from the home directory,
because what users usually mean by launching a document, shellscript or
app from a directory, we want that the current directory for the app is
the one we open in Nautilus.

sorry if that isnt clear enuff =(.

--
	Manuel Amador (Rudd-O)