Re: patents list is a bad idea (Was: patents) -- Sad

As long as the implementation of an idea can be proved to have existed
before MS or Apple or whomever filed their patent, it doesn't matter
whether the GNOME Foundation holds a patent to the idea or not.  Simply
implementing it on our part means that no other company can patent it.
We don't have to stoop to their level ;)

Todd