Re: No application associated

Citando Sri Ramkrishna <sri aracnet com>:

> > exec /opt/cvsgnome/bin/gnome-session
>
> Does this work?  I usually put mine in my .bashrc file.

Yes, works. But to remove this doubt, added into and source'd mine .bashrc.

> I don't know if exec will inherit the script's environment variable.  (I thin
> it does, but I'm not sure)

Yes, it does. If i change LANG/LC_ALL, for example, to "de", i get my GNOME
"auf
Deutsche geschribt" :)

> Other than that, I'm not sure myself why your mimetypes are not working.

After a quick "grep getenv" in source packages, i've enabled NAUTILUS_DEBUG and
GNOME2_PATH. Then i got these messages:

** (gnome-session:12047): WARNING **: Host name lookup failure on localhost.
Initializing nautilus-vcs extension

** (nautilus:12088): WARNING **: Failed to lock:  Chamada de sistema
interrompida

(nautilus:12088): Bonobo-CRITICAL **: file bonobo-control-frame.c: line 720
(bonobo_control_frame_set_ui_container): assertion `frame->priv->activated ==
FALSE' failed

"Chamada de sistema interrompida" means "Interrupted System Call".

> sri

Thanks again.

--
Alexandre Hautequest

Mensagem Enviada utilizando o Onda Mail.
http://www.onda.com.br
Onda Provedor de Servicos S/A