No application associated

Hello all.

I've downloaded and built the 02.01.2004 CVS using CVSGnome build scripts, but
i'm having some troubles with Nautilus and application association.

When i open "computer" folder, for example, the icons for drives and desktop
files didn't open; instead i got a "no associated app". Actually, all my files
are without any associated app, so i cannot open anything using nautilus.

I have removed all "old" GNOME packages and needed libs to avoid conflicts, and
cleaned my $HOME folder.

Did i miss something?

Distro is slackware-current, 2.6.1 kernel version, gcc 3.3.2.

More info on demand.

Thanks in advance.

--
Alexandre Hautequest

Mensagem Enviada utilizando o Onda Mail.
http://www.onda.com.br
Onda Provedor de Servicos S/A