Re: Video thumbnails

Dave Ahlswede wrote:
On Fri, 2004-12-10 at 22:06 +0100, Jaap Haitsma wrote:

Hi,

I've got some weird stuff going on with video thumbnails. My Nautilus 2.8.2 on Debian sid is using the totem-video-thumbnailer. The thing is that I get a thumbnail for the video if I place it in certain directories and not if I put it in other directories.

Anybody knows what's causing this???

Is one of these directories non-local? (i.e. on an NFS mount) If this is
the case, you can go to edit/preferences/preview and set show thumbnails
to always, and it should work.

No they are all just sub directories of my home directory which is on my local harddisk

Jaap