Re: Drag and drop from Nautilus to the panel

Hi Frank,

Le dimanche 05 d�mbre 2004 �1:48 -0800, Frank Worsley a �it :
> Hi Vincent,
>
> At least for the computer location, it should be a "Link" type
> launcher with the URI just being "computer:". If the panel opens
> "Link" launchers using gnome_url_show() then it should correctly
> figure out that Nautilus is associated with the computer location. In
> fact, I just created such a launcher and it works fine.

This is what I wanted to do and I'll probably do this for computer: and
network:.

> This should also work for other special URI schemes, such as sftp.
> However, I just made an sftp:// launcher and it didn't work. Not sure
> why that is.

The problem is that the data I get when dragging a sftp connection is
not the URI of the connection but x-nautilus-desktop:///GNOME.volume
(where GNOME is the display name of my connection). I could read the
keys in /desktop/gnome/connected_servers, but I think nautilus could be
more helpful here.

Vincent

--
Les gens heureux ne sont pas press�