Re: PATCH for Search in folders (was Re: [Usability] Some usability feedback)

Not everyone wants Beagle installed on their systems, or can install
it. I'm one of them. I don't want to have to install Mono and all that
just to be able to search for files. Making Nautilus depend on Beagle
for search functionality doesn't sound feasible to me.