Re: zoom buttons too small

Sorry, kinda messed up sending this...

<<

I believe I'm with 2.6.1 or something, at least higher than 2.6. Since my
ethernet card is broken, I can't upgrade right now, and hardly make use of
my notebook.
Anyways, maybe it's because I'm not using the default icon set, but I
can't see that making sence, since the icons are square anyways, aren't
they?

I'll check with the standard icon set, when I'm at home.

David

It has to do with my theme, gtk, I see that now, but it shouldn't cause a
problem like this anyhow. the buttons are too narrow, when the window is
openend and get the right size, once you press them. that's correct.

David