RE: Icons during dragging (should have text part IMHO)

> In other words, I place tip of my cursor on the middle of an icon
> and drag it. Nautilus only starts dragging after I move cursor some
> pixels. So when the icon starts to move, my cursor's tip is
> not in the
> middle of an
> icon anymore, but near to the side I was dragging and icon.

Nautilus seems to recognize dragging after moving mouse some 8 pixels,
Explorer (WindowsTM XP) at about only 4 px. But with Explorer icon suddenly
jumps almost one icon width to the left to indicate dragging, which looks
a bit cross-eyed or out-of-sync (try and you'll know what I mean).

Vit Kotrla