Re: Fix compilation with glib HEAD
- From: Alexander Larsson <alexl redhat com>
- To: Xan Lopez <xan masilla org>
- Cc: nautilus-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: Fix compilation with glib HEAD
- Date: 22 Sep 2003 14:33:36 +0200
On Mon, 2003-09-22 at 12:15, Xan Lopez wrote:
> Hi, attached is a patch to change every instance of
> g_value_set_FOO_take_ownership, which is deprecated, for
This means nautilus would depend on glib 2.3. I don't want to do this
yet, as it complicates development for the people who haven't yet
upgraded to the cvs glib/gtk.
Alexander Larsson Red Hat, Inc
alexl redhat com alla lysator liu se
He's a time-tossed dishevelled cowboy trapped in a world he never made. She's
an elegant bisexual mercenary with a birthmark shaped like Liberty's torch.
They fight crime!
] [Thread Prev