Re: volumes mark 2

<quote who="Paolo Borelli">

> IMHO all that we have to do is to provide some sane defaults creating
> ~/Documents, ~/Images, etc and put links to them on the deskop

I wouldn't bother with links on the Desktop, then you're just getting messy
for no reason.

> (and maybe also in the file selector)

There ought to be default ones here (such as Desktop and Documents), and
also default Favourites for things like Music if we decide to go down that
path.

- Jeff

  "I rather think of Pat as our linguistic ornithologist here - 'Oh look,
         the brown noddy also nests in the mangrove!'" - John Fleck