Re: Volume handling proposal
- From: Julien Olivier <julo altern org>
- To: Paolo Borelli <pborelli katamail com>
- Cc: Mark Finlay <sisob tuxfamily org>, Alexander Larsson <alexl redhat com>, Nautilus <nautilus-list gnome org>, "desktop-devel-list gnome org" <desktop-devel-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: Volume handling proposal
- Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2003 16:48:25 +0100
On Wed, 2003-09-17 at 16:29, Paolo Borelli wrote:
> > > For me, CD Creator should not be there. Clicking on "Cdrom Driver"
> > > should open the "CD creator" if the CD Rom is writable (not necessarily
> > > empty).
> > Agreed
> I don't agree with this: I think that when you insert a not empty cdr it
> is more often to read its contents than to write on it.
> IMHO the right place to put tre burning stuff is an "burn cd" action in
> the "actions" menu
Well, the problem is that, currently, if you go to burn://, you only see
the fils you're about to burn. But couldn't it done so that you also see
the files currently on the CD-ROM ? I think that would solve this
problem, wouldn't it ? More over, if nautilus-cd-burner wants to handle
multi-session burning, it should show the files that are already on the
CD-ROM, shouldn't it ?
] [Thread Prev