Re: [Patch] Fix for Bug #121152

Hi Soeren,

thanks for the quick answer. I recompiled nautilus with your second
patch and it works fine.

I sensed some strangeness about the right->left pointer getting
overwritten without some kind of check but since it started working
after the field update I left it at that. Actually I thought there is
some property to the splay algorithm that ensures that there is no left
subtree at this point.

I had another look at bugzilla and think 118408, 119586 & 121705 should
be fixed by this patch too.

Martin