Re: nautilus-ssh

Seems to work for me - do you have the following on your system:

lucifer[/home/crafterm]:9>locate libssh
/usr/lib/gnome-vfs-2.0/modules/libssh.so
lucifer[/home/crafterm]:10>dlocate libssh.so
libgnomevfs2-common: /usr/lib/gnome-vfs-2.0/modules/libssh.so
lucifer[/home/crafterm]:11>

Also, perhaps the ':' in your URL is causing problems, I used:

ssh://crafterm hostname/tmp

Hope that helps mate.

Cheers,

Marcus