Re: strange nautilus rename bug(?)

On Sat, Dec 21, 2002 at 07:15:08PM +0100, paolo borelli wrote:
> Hi,
> 	I have encoutered a strange nautilus behaviour, and before filing a bug in bugzilla I decided to post here because I'm not sure if it's a bug or if it's my fault:
>
> when I try to rename a file and I hit the "Del" key to delete the old name before typing the new one the file gets moved to the trash. This happens only in the icon view.
> The strange thing is that if I start nautilus from a terminal the thing doesn't happen!

Paolo,
this also happens in list view, just notice how the file *below* the
erroneously deleted one receives the unedited name of the deleted one,
making it appear as if the file edited wasn't deleted.
I already filed a bug about it - it's 101203. Please add your
observations there, as I don't use CVS.

Benjamin
--
> Wobei ich das Bindestrich Verschwinden auch für ein Un Ding halte.
Die Binde Striche werden alle für die unnötigen Apostro'phe benötigt.
(Alexander Nald in dafk)