Re: raise opened windows when try to open new one

> I bought a book I like, I put it on my desk then I went to the bookshop
> and bought the same book... maybe someone should teach
> the bookseller to go into my home, check if I already have the book on
> my desk and act accordingly ;)

Well, if it was fast, secure and free, I would LOVE the bookseller to go
check in my home if I don't already have the book ! I mean, what sounds
impossible in real life is possible on computers. So let's do it !

> The window list applet exist for a reason... beside what happens if _do_
> want to open the same dir twice?

The window list is here to help you find minimized apps. But if your
forgot you opened your home directory, I don't see why you would have to
ne "punished" for that (by having 2 home directories opened) if we can
avoid that.

The only problem could be if someone really wants to open ~/ twice. But,
really, how could this be useful ?