Re: "Keep Aligned" mode in nautilus

> > From: Ben Davis [mailto:ben xsusio com]
> > Are we ever going to have the ability to "clean up by ____"
> > whether it
> > be name, type, size, or whatever??

HEAD includes 'clean up by name', but others are most likely doable. Now
that we have grid alignment, I'm missing an unsorted cleanup (but I've
mentioned this to Dave already). One trouble we're facing is the desktop
context menu... It's always getting bigger. Tough.

<quote who="Murray Cumming Comneon com">

> Put it all in a folder and sort it. Nobody's desktop needs to get that
> complicated.

Murray, that's a really unproductive, pointless and thoroughly inaccurate
comment.

- Jeff

--
GU4DEC: June 16th-18th in Dublin, Ireland             http://www.guadec.org/

    "The only people still using Microsoft IIS are those who don't even
                     know it's there." - Larry Ellison