Re: Nautilus coding style change

<quote who="Maciej Stachowiak">

> However, with C99, the entire reason for the rule is obsolete. It should
> now be possible to put declarations anywehre, so putting them at the start
> of an if or while block should impose no special problems for others
> changing the code in the future.

To my knowledge, you can only do that with GCC 3.x, which might not be an
altogether reasonable assumption on our part. We could say it's an absolute
dependency, but do we want to? :-)

- Jeff

    "Think video. Think text flickering over your walls. Think games at
    work. Think anything where a staid, link-based browser is useless."
          "This person wrote for Ab Fab, right?" - Rich Welykochy