Re: Two new strings in nautilus 2.2.x
- From: Dave Bordoley <bordoley pilot msu edu>
- To: Calum Benson <calum benson sun com>
- Cc: gnome-i18n gnome org, nautilus-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: Two new strings in nautilus 2.2.x
- Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2003 13:41:36 -0500
Calum Benson wrote:
On Mon, 2003-03-24 at 18:25, Dave Bordoley wrote:
Alexander Larsson wrote:
The strings _("Volume:") and _("Free space:") was added to nautilus HEAD
(which still is the 2.2 branch). These are used as labels in the
properties dialog for directories.
for the sake of asking (before all the translators go and translate
them) should either of those labels have mneumonics?
I wouldn't have thought so, if they're only labelling static text.
Just thought i'd check jic :)
] [Thread Prev