Re:Problem with nautilus.

I've recently installed RedHat Linux9. I'm having problem with nautilus(ver 2.2.1). When I click on Main Menu-- then Network Servers I get error message sayin that: Application "nautilus"(process 32273) has crashed due to a fatal error (Segmentation Fault). But when I choose close from the error message-box, nautilus shows my /home/usrname directory and then again clicking on network servers(with the nautilus opened at my home/usrname directory), to my surprise, I found the network workgroup. After a while, when I reopened that window(Network Servers) it vanished again. So can anyone tell me what's wrong with it? How can I fix it? To fix the problem I've reinstalled RHL9 but still the problem exists. I even started the smb in the service configation window. But still workgroup vanishes.

---AD