Re: Help: need an example of an embed component using nautilus history
- From: Rémi Cohen-Scali <Remi Cohen-Scali com>
- To: Nautilus Mailling List <nautilus-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: Help: need an example of an embed component using nautilus history
- Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2003 17:10:33 +0200
I got my answer by browsing nautilus sources (view interfaces
definitions) and galeon/epiphany ones.
Thanks for the code ;-)
Rémi Cohen-Scali wrote:
I am adding history navigation to gpdf and when gpdf bonobo comp is
embed in nautilus, the history controls are doubled (but of course the
nautilus ones are unused).
1) Is it desirable for gpdf component to use container history
capabilities if have some (if possible of course) ?
2) Have you got an example of code implementing this feature ?
Thanks for any help
] [Thread Prev