Small patch: Fix the start-here sidebar

Hey all

I've already fixed the applications:// sidebar, now I want to fix
the start-here:// sidebar - for some reason it's using a scaled
up 48x48 image which looks like bunk, even though we have a nice
crisp 96x96 image in the icon in the icon them.

I can't figure out why nautilus isn't using the 96x96 image, but
I do know how to fix it: rename the 96x96 gnome-starthere.png
in the icon theme to gnome-starthere-96.png, then change
start-here.directory to point at the new icon. I've tried it
and it works, and my god does it look better.

Do you want me to commit this fix, or does someone want to try and
work out why the 96x96 icon isn't being used automatically?

--
Mark Finlay <sisob eircom net>