Re: Accessing Files on a Novell Netware server
- From: Kenneth MacDonald <kenny holyrood ed ac uk>
- To: Christophe Fergeau <teuf users sourceforge net>
- Cc: Mike Drummond <mdrum bernardmatthews co nz>, nautilus-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: Accessing Files on a Novell Netware server
- Date: 08 Jun 2003 17:37:24 +0100
>>>>> "CF" == Christophe Fergeau <teuf users sourceforge net> writes:
CF> Le sam 07/06/2003 à 04:23, Mike Drummond a écrit :
>> Is it possible through Nautilus to access files on a Novell
>> Netwatre (4.10) server in the same way as you acess SMB shares
>> ?. If not does anyone know of an alternative desktop package
>> that can do this ?
CF> I believe ncpfs
CF> http://freshmeat.net/projects/ncpfs/?topic_id=142 does
CF> that. Once you have a ncpfs mount, Nautilus should be able to
CF> deal with them. There were bugs with that, but they should be
CF> fixed in newer gnome-vfs.
Does that include the one where gnome-vfs wouldn't write anything to
an NCPFS mounted filesystem as df would return no free space?
Desktop Services Team, EUCS.
University of Edinburgh, Scotland.
] [Thread Prev