displaying uris in titlebar

Right now for special uris like fonts:// and burn:// are used for the
window titlebar for these folders. I see several potential problems with
these:

1. At the most basic level they are untranslatable (to the best of my
knowledge), hence these names become about as useless as "/" to
non-english speakers.

2. They force the implementation detail of uris upon users. Ideally we
would provide some sort of click and open solution to accessing these
folders (maybe via start-here or the desktop it self).

Would it be possible to ask maintainers of these gnome-vfs methods to
include translatable .directory files for the root node, and use these
to set the window border title. I realize there is a speed penalty, but
i think the usability gain is probably worth it.

dave