Re: where is emblem info stored ?

Hey,

On Fri, 2003-01-24 at 04:59, Alexander Larsson wrote:
> On 23 Jan 2003, Soeren Sonnenburg wrote:

> > > They are stored in ~/.nautilus/metafiles/*.xml. And look something like:
> > >
> > > It would be great if someone could hack up a perl script to rename them.
> >
> > I probably would, but where was the info before, i.e. in nautilus 2.0.x
> > ?
>
> Same place, only the keywords changed names.

	It would also be *really* great if we could a link to this script and a
warning about the change into the release notes. CC-ing the release
team.

	Alex, is there no policy on backwards compatibility with meta data ?
After running the script won't you now have lost the emblems if you log
back into GNOME 2.0 ?

Thanks,
Mark.