Translations and nautilus 2.2.x

The nautilus developers have decided to *not* branch Nautilus for some
time, and spend time fixing bugs instead. This means Nautilus HEAD is the
stable nautilus branch.

However, among these bug fixes we do anticipate a few small string
changes. These include adding e.g. a new larger size for maximum thumbnail
size, and possibly some additions to menus, but we'll try to keep the
changes as small as possible. There may also be one large string change
when I document all the missing GConf keys in the schema.

Whenever we commit something that changes a string I will send a mail to
gnome-i18n to warn about it, and whenever we're releasing a new 2.2.x I'll
post a mail about it at least two days before if there has been any string
changes since the last release.

I hope this works for the i18n teams.

                   alexl redhat com    alla lysator liu se
He's an ungodly one-eyed librarian on a mission from God. She's a cynical
wisecracking lawyer with the soul of a mighty warrior. They fight crime!