Re: Definitly not a patent breaking spring loaded folders patch

On Wed, 2003-02-26 at 15:27, Luca Ferretti wrote:

> > Basically, the patch is, drag an icon over a folder icon, wait
> > 750milliseconds and it will open in a new window, repeat ad infinitum.
>
> I think it's too short. Something like 2 seconds could be better. (see
> above)

BTW, for accessibility reasons, gestural delays like this shouldn't be
hard-coded in the final design... they should usually be a function of
some other mouse setting the user has set up (probably mouse sensitivity
or drag threshold in this case, since the task requires mouse motion
control), or implemented as a separate preference if need be.

Cheeri,
Calum.