Re: How useful is manual layout in the icon view?

On Mon, 2003-02-24 at 00:25, Joshua Adam Ginsberg wrote:
> Hi Mark -
>
> I agree that it is not entirely useful, but I don't think we should
> eliminate it until we have a solid "Snap to Grid" implementation which
> would allow users to move their icons around to an order they choose yet
> still maintain a sense of aesthetic pleasure...

I've never used snap to grid that I can remember. Though that it only
applied to the desktop. So it applies to the file manager window too?
If that is true then i can create a "get rid of manual layout" but with
a dependency on the snap to grid bug.

--
		 .--= [ MArk Finlay - sisob ] =--.

        [ Gnome User's Board : www.gnomesupport.org/forums ]