anyone have a patch to move zoom/view as to the toolbar

Hey all,

I'm putting together a wee collection of patchs for myself and some
friends (and anyone else who wants them).

I have a vague recolection of seeing a patch somewhere that moves
the Zoom and View As widgets off the location bar onto the toolbar.
Anyone have that patch or know where i can get it?

I know that this issue is pending for 2.3 but it'll be a while before
that sort of stuff makes it into cvs :)

Thanks
--
		 .--= [ MArk Finlay - sisob ] =--.