Re: Icons don't get synced in the panel when they are changed in applications:///

Mark McLoughlin <mark skynet ie> said:

> Hi,
>
> On Thu, 2003-02-13 at 12:10, Christian Meyer wrote:
> > Hi!
> >
> > I've already noticed that some time ago:
> > When I change the icon in applications:/// they aren't synced in the panel.
> > Even after killing the panel it's not in sync.
> > Is that a known bug/problem?
>
> 	There has been some bugs reported about this in the past - I fixed some
> of them, I'm not sure whether this was one of the one's I thought I
> fixed in the past or not ... make sure you log it to bugzilla with all
> relevant info.
>
> 	One thing you need to make sure to figure out is whether the vfolder
> module is using FAM or doing its own polling - basically whether or not
> FAM is installed.

I'm not a hundred percent sure of this (as I don't have a copy of nautilus
available right now), but almost certainly setting a custom icon in the
nautilus properties window only changes the icon in nautilus metadata, hence
the custom icon would not be available to the panel.

dave