Lumiere 0.4 released

Hello,

A quick note to tell you about the release of Lumiere 0.4.

Major changes include:
- choice of backend: mplayer or libxine
- new OpenGL renderer (on animated 3D objects)
- possibility to disable xvideo (how I made the screenshots)
- stability?

Check it out on:
http://brain.shacknet.nu/lumiere.html

HELP: anybody can give me some web space on a proper server? My line is
too slow for this :-(

The code is done in GObject through gob2, do not read the .c and .h
files, they are self generated.
The Player class does not depend on Gnome at all, just on gtk, mplayer
and libxine, you are welcome to reuse it.

Mail me if you are (un)successful at trying it.
Mail me if you like the 3D renderer!

Thank you,
--
Stéphane Konstantaropoulos